- 100% Original Screen
- 100% working LCD display - no dead pixels or discolouration
- 100% working touch function (Glass might be cracked, but mostly the touch function is still working) - no dead spots
To Help you Participate Our Buy Back Programme, Simply follow the steps below:
1. Collect the damaged displays for Buy Back and please try to keep 20 or more at a time before submit the form.
2. Submit the form and you will be emailed a copy of the form, please print this out.
3. Package all the displays carefully into a box. Please put the printed form in the box, and write the Date and Time you submit on the box - the Date and Time will be in the email.
4. Our team member will contact you in a few days after we received your submission and send you a con-note via Email. Please print out the con-note and stick to the box with the displays for Buy Back. If you do not receive an email with a con-note after requesting one within 24 hours, please contact us on email@example.com or 02 9764 4690
5. Please wait a few days for our team member to check your displays and email you a final repayment figure. Repayment will be arranged within 1 business day after we receive your confirmation of the final repayment figure.
6. Please keep collect the screens and send it again for the repayments.
7. Please be notified that buyback orders sent back to our shop will not be sent out anymore but will only be available for pickup.
Last updated 11/05/2019
|iPhone 6 Plus||$4|
|iPhone 6S Plus||$4|
|iPhone 7 Plus||$8|
|iPhone 8 Plus||$8|
|Samsung S5 G900||$5|
|Samsung S6 G920||$5|
|Samsung S6 Edge G925||$5|
|Samsung S7 edge||$10|
|Samsung Note 3 N9005||$3|
|Samsung Note 4 N910G||$8|
|Samsung Note 5||$10|
|iPad Mini IC Chip||$0.2|