Warranty Claim Form
BB Mobile Parts Pty Ltd (bbmobile.com.au) provides warranty for all our spare parts. Our warranty policy and terms are as follows.
All our mobile phone parts come with 6 months warranty. Please ensure you test all parts within this 6 month period as we will not provide warranty beyond this time frame.
Our warranty policy covers manufacturing defects and/or faults, as well as damage that occurs during shipping to the customer.
It does NOT cover damage due to user error. User error includes improper handling and installation, dropping, spilling, or altering the original state of the product in any manner by the customer.
The part must be returned to us for inspection before we can issue a replacement. If the returned part is found to be defective, a replacement will be issued for the order.
Please note that we do not reimburse shipping fees or costs associated with returning the items back to BB Mobile Parts Pty Ltd.
The Warranty Process.
1. Notify us about the faulty item though our warranty claim form below (preferred) or by contacting us directly.
2. Arrange for the part(s) to be sent back to us (shipping address is provided below). The parts also can be dropped off at our warehouse, please ensure to you notify us prior to drop off. Any costs associated with the return will be borne by the customer. Please include personal details, order number, and a description of the issue/fault. We cannot process warranty item(s) with missing details.
3. It will take 1 - 3 working days for us to process the claim once we have received it. (If you require the replacement immediately, you can purchase another part which we will ship as usual. Once the warranty is confirmed, we can issue a refund for the additional part.)
4. The results of the warranty claim will be emailed. Please reply back to us as soon as possible.
5. If the returned part is found to be defective, we will issue a replacement or store credit. We do NOT provide refunds for warranty items. Store credit is issued based on either the current selling price or the purchase price - whichever is lower. Please note that replacements are stock dependent and we reserve the right to offer a refund for the item instead of replacement.
NOTE: When returning an item, be sure to use a reliable postage method that offers tracking and to pack the return items sufficiently to protect it from damage during shipping. We are NOT liable for damages or lost of item during the transit back.
Damaged Packages / Missing or Incorrect Items.
If any part are damaged on arrival, you MUST notify us within 72 hours of receiving the package in order to file a damage/missing/incorrect items claim on said package.
BB Mobile Parts Pty Ltd will NOT be held responsible for damaged, incorrect, and/or missing items that are not reported to us within 72 hours of the receipt of the package. As such, please ensure to carefully inspect your package upon receiving and to notify us of any issues with your order as soon as possible.
Any damages to parts, including those with glass (such as back cover of iPhones), MUST be communicated to us within 72 hours of receiving the damaged part.
Parts found to be damaged should NOT be installed, instead this should be reported to us PRIOR to installation.
After 72 hours, we assume you would have inspected and checked the shipment, and that all the parts are present and in good condition. Any damage to parts found beyond 72 hours is considered to be caused by user error (e.g. improper storage) and will NOT be covered by us.
Store Credit. Please note that store credit is not transferable nor refundable. Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
Please send returns with your details and a description of the fault to the following address:
BB Mobile Parts Pty Ltd (bbmobile.com.au)
PO BOX 2018
Photographic evidence can be emailed to:
or texted to:
0404 045 497